Monday, December 29, 2008

The Shepherd of LaMBs



• If you were given access to a LaMB, what tasks would you have it perform for you? You will need to refer the LaMB Rules on animax-lamb.com

"All sheep and lambs have gone astray and turned to their own way. As shepherds we must help lead them the right way through setting a good example of love."

It would really be wonderful to have access to a LaMB. Some people might have the LaMB be their personal slave. A slave that would work for them non-stop. Maybe the LaMB would work for them, cook for them, clean their cars dishes and the like. These all are very tempting thoughts of a LaMB to do especially if I'd own one. But I think I'd rather make my LaMB as my true friend, and my equal. LaMBs are humans too!

The Bible shares to us a story about sheep and lambs. Every time the shepherd looses a lamb, he would do everything to find the lamb and take good care of it, nurture it and love it. The shepherd would lead the lamb to the right path.

Jesus is the greatest example of a good shepherd. We too must follow his example in the way we treat LaMBs.

I believe that this story is applicable to the question. Because all LaMBs deserve a second chance. They deserve to be loved, nurtured and cared for by their shepherds.

If given access to a LaMB, I as a shepherd, would show love, care and respect to my LaMB. I would give my LaMB a second chance. I would prefer to have an "Adam" as a LaMB since I relate better to males. Once I have gained my LaMB's trust, I would "delaminate" him. I have read that this is possible and it takes 28 days to finish the delamination process. I would ask my LaMB to teach me things he knows. Hopefully he'd know how to use technology and cars well. If he does, then I'd ask him to teach me the use of different technologies work and how cars are fixed. I'd take my LaMB to places I would go to. and since LaMBs cannot talk or show their expressions, I'd have him communicate to me by writing down his thoughts and emotions on a sheet of paper. The planet Cerra must not abuse LaMBs. So if given a chance to own a LaMB, i would help fight for my LaMBs rights as well. I am strongly convinced that if LaMBs are treated with love and respect, they'd would learn to love and respect their shepherds.

LaMBs are not genies. We can't ask them to grant all our wishes. And unlike genies, LaMBs are humans too. They have emotions that they cannot express. It would be like a living hell to be inside a laminated suit for years and years. that is why as Shepherds, we must treat them with equality and respect.


Let us remember that the meaning of shepherd is to lead and to guide. So if given access to a LaMB, I as the shepherd would guide my LaMB and set an example of love just like Jesus so that respect, friendship and right relationships will prevail.

1 comment:

  1. Nice way of putting it, LaMBs deserve a second chance. They should not be maltreated in any way because they're people too. However, I also believe that LaMBs must serve their time. It would be pointless if you just release them out of forgiveness or mercy. What would the justice system be there for if you just let them go? Let them finish it or at least give them some time, not release them at once... just my opinion though.

    ReplyDelete